coutpovihy Admin replied

292 weeks ago

Download Turbulence 3: Heavy Metal

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Terrorists hijack an airplane that is broadcasting a rock concert live on the Internet.
If you like Heavy Metal Goth music, you will be appalled….because it is presented in such a bland fashion. Lots of stereotypes all around, from the teens to the FBI. The plot is nothing to speak of, just the typical mid-air crisis/hijacking/dead pilot/who's going to land the plane triteness, with a Goth lead singer hero. The redeeming value, however, is some mindless action, and some "I love you man" sentiment at the end. The two name actors, Mantagna and Hauer are little used. This is the kind of movie Ed Wood (Plan 9 From Outer Space) would have made if he was alive and filming today. A real case of so bad it's good.
You have to see it to believe it: this movies is definitely one of the worst movies ever made. What are Hauer and Mantegna doing here anyway ?<br/><br/>Not only is this movie full of clichés (pilots are dead - rookie needs to land the plane - again ?!), the acting, sound and camerawork are unbelievable bad, the story sucks (I'm sorry - there is none), the characters are made out of cardboard and act like they had a bad meal, and the plot is full of holes (what's up with the traffic control tower ?).<br/><br/>But… you have to see it to believe it. It is sooo bad it's worth watching and it is even kind of funny (although I don't think it was intended to be). This must have been made by volunteers - I cannot believe somebody paid for this…

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse full movie with english subtitles online downloadThe Bounty Hunter movie free download in hindithe Throw a Saddle on a Star full movie in hindi free downloadThe Ninth Passenger downloadBatman: Dead End movie in hindi free downloadThe Jesse James at BayThe Brave in hindi download free in torrentBlade: The Series tamil dubbed movie downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download The Laramie TrailIn the Name of God download movie free

last edited 214 weeks ago by coutpovihy
Please log in to post a reply.